Counterman
Search
Article > Feature Story

Further Your Parts Career


11/9/2012
By Larry Carley

Larry Carley provides an overview of the parts and systems reviewed on the ASE P2 test.
 
Success on the ASE P2 test requires a thorough knowledge of parts and systems.

Each year, Counterman publishes our ASE P2 test prep guide.

Larry Carley provides an overview of the parts and systems reviewed on the test.

A counter professional who knows the parts categories backward and forward will be well-served for about 57 percent of the test. The remaining 43 percent covers topics such as management and phone skills, for example.

The goal of the ASE P2 test is to improve the professionalism of the counter pro and establish to others that you know what you’re talking about. It’s not an easy test by any stretch. Members of the aftermarket wholesale and retail parts industry have gathered to produce the P2 questions to tackle real-life situations that parts professionals will find themselves in.












Advertise     Contact Us     Subscribe    
Babcox Media • www.babcox.com
3550 Embassy Parkway, Akron, OH 44333
330-670-1234 • (FAX) 330-670-0874
Babcox Website Counterman: Home