COLMAR, Pa. Dorman Products kicked off 2013 by releasing its January New Product Announcement featuring 224 new parts, 57 of which are exclusive formerly "Dealer Only" parts.
Highlights of these new product opportunities include:
· A 100 percent new, not remanufactured, suspension compressor for GM SUVs 2006-01 (P/N 949-000)
· A Dorman-engineered air filter box that is redesigned to allow for replacement of the air filter on Ford Focuses from 2007-05; original unit is not designed to be serviceable. (P/N 258-519)
· Programmable keyless entry remotes for a variety of GM vehicles from 2010-07 (P/Ns 13714 & 13725)
· A new steering shaft for GM vehicles from 2012-07 that features the Dorman-engineered ‘Double D’ design, which Dorman says improved durability and eliminates clunking (P/N 425-183)
· A blend door repair kit for Cherokees and Wranglers from 2000-99 that enables technicians to replace just the failed blend door instead of the entire plenum assembly. (P/N 902-326)
· Water outlets, oil pans, AC bypass pulleys, timing cover kits, camshaft synchronizers, air intake hoses and more
For additional information on Dorman’s latest product introductions visit www.DormanProducts.com, call 800-523-2492, or sign up for new product alerts from Dorman’s Be The First To Know Program at www.DormanProducts.com/Signup.