SOUTHFIELD, Mich. Federal-Mogul has expanded its line of Wagner ThermoQuiet CeramicNXT brake pads with new application-engineered disc pad sets for 2013 Dodge Dart and 2012 Lexus HS250H passenger vehicles. The company also has introduced three new sets of Wagner ThermoQuiet semi-metallic pads for late-model applications.
The following new pad sets are now available through leading replacement parts distributors:
● Wagner ThermoQuiet CeramicNXT Brake Pads
● QC1632 2012 Lexus HS250H (Rear) (Fronts also available)
● QC1640 2013 Dodge Dart (Front)
● Wagner ThermoQuiet Semi-Metallic Pads
● MX1433 2009-2012 BMW Z4 (Rear) (Fronts also available)
● MX1549 2012 Audi A6 Quattro (Front)
● MX1631A 2013 Lincoln MKZ (Front)
Wagner ThermoQuiet CeramicNXT brake pads feature Federal-Mogul’s next-generation proprietary ceramic formulations and Dynamic Noise Absorption technology, which is integrated into the brake pad to target and absorb vibration at the point of contact for quieter braking. In addition, these formulations feature thermal-sensitive properties that adapt to the wide range of temperatures encountered during everyday driving conditions to ensure superior stopping performance.
For additional information regarding Wagner ThermoQuiet CeramicNXT and ThermoQuiet semi-metallic brake pads, contact your Wagner Brake supplier or visit www.TQBrakePads.com
. To identify the right Wagner product for any application, log on to Federal-Mogul’s convenient www.FMe-Cat.com