GRAND BLANC, Mich.
ACDelco-licensed tools has introduced a Li-ion 12V five-in-one combo kit (ARZ12CSP2) designed to address technicians’ multiple needs in a single package.
The kit includes:
· 12V 3/8-in. impact wrench that delivers 127 ft.-lbs. of reverse torque and 81 ft.-lbs. of tightening torque (ARI1258-3)
· 12V 3/8-in. two-speed drill with 300 ft.-lbs. of segment-leading torque and more than 20 torque settings and drill mode (ARD1296)
· 12V 3/8-in. ratchet wrench with 86 ft.-lbs. of reverse torque, 57 ft.-lbs. of segment-leading tightening torque and an angled head for use in narrow spaces (ARW1201T)
· 12V LED light bar that provides up to eight hours of continuous working time (ARL1227)
· ½-in. digital torque adapter that operates in clockwise and counterclockwise directions (ARM602-4)
The ACDelco-licensed 12V five-in-one 1 combo tool kit also comes with two 12V Li-ion batteries, a quick charger and canvas bag.
The entire ACDelco-licensed lineup of more than 80 tools and accessories includes impact, ratchet and torque wrenches, drill/drivers, polishers, grinders and work lights available in air, cordless and digital models.
ACDelco-licensed power tools and accessories are available from authorized distributors. For more information on the full lineup of and how to purchase, visit www.acdelco-tools.com