Article > Hard Parts

I have a '71 Dodge Charger with the 318 engine and single points. I would like to convert to electronic ignition system. Do I need the ignition module or just the conversion kit?


The electronic conversion kit is all you will need. It should bolt in place of the points and everything else will be the same as it is now. 

Gerald Wheelus
Edgewood Parts Plus

Advertise     Contact Us     Subscribe    
Babcox Media •
3550 Embassy Parkway, Akron, OH 44333
330-670-1234 • (FAX) 330-670-0874
Babcox Website Counterman: Home