LAS VEGAS – For the first time, AAPEX 2017 will offer daily keynote sessions with an expert lineup of speakers to keep attendees ahead of the curve on the future of the vehicle, buyer and shop.
AAPEX represents the $740 billion global automotive aftermarket industry and will be held Oct. 31 through Nov. 2 at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
The following keynote sessions will take place from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. at the Venetian Hotel, Palazzo Ballroom:
- The Future of the Vehicle (Oct. 31) – “The Future of Mobility and the Aftermarket”
- Speaker: Neal Ganguli, Deloitte Consulting
- The Future of the Buyer (Nov. 1) – “Navigating Omnichannel Successfully”
- Speaker: John Kinsella, vice president, FitForCommerce
- The Future of the Shop (Nov. 2) – “Grease, Code and Customers: You’re Entirely Right About All the Wrong Stuff”
- Speakers: Chris Cloutier, shop owner and technology creator, Golden Rule Auto Care; and Tyler Reeves, president and GM of national accounts, Interstate Batteries. Scott Shriber, publisher of Counterman Magazine, will moderate the discussion.
Keynote sessions are included in AAPEX registration. Online attendee registration is $90 (U.S.).
AAPEX is expected to feature more than 2,200 exhibiting companies and nearly 50 AAPEXedu sessions. Approximately 158,000 automotive aftermarket professionals from more than 140 countries are projected to be in Las Vegas during AAPEX and the SEMA Show.