A free Brake & Front End and ImportCar webinar
Sponsored by Schrader Performance Sensors
Thursday, June 23, 2016, at 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT
There is a large population of vehicles entering the sweet spot for TPMS sensor replacement. But there are a number of factors that can cause a TPMS warning light to illuminate or flash — and some are hard to uncover.
This advanced TPMS training will look at how to diagnose dying sensors, answer the questions about when to replace sensors, and show you how to package multiple sensors. During this free 30-minute webinar, ASE-certified technician and Brake & Front End editor Andrew Markel will show you how to perform advanced TPMS diagnostics on modules and antennas.
Webinar topics will include:
- Sensor diagnostics
- Servicing snap-in and clamp-on sensors
- Relearn and reprogram procedures
- Using a scan tool and sensors
- Stocking sensor service kits
- Tire mounting and dismounting procedures
- Requirements for servicing sensors
To register for the webinar, click HERE.