LIQUI MOLY will present a range of new oils and additives at AAPEX 2018 as well as the 2018 SEMA Show.
“We are happy to make the effort to exhibit simultaneously at both trade fairs in Las Vegas,” said Sebastian Zelger, director of LIQUI MOLY USA. “Every trade fair addresses a different target group and this allows us to reach everyone.”
New products on display will include:
- Tec DX1, which was developed solely for the General Motors Dexos1 Gen2 standard. It also is suitable for Chrysler, Ford and many Asian models.
- Classic Motor Oil 20W-50, a mildly alloyed mineral oil designed for classic cars that already have an oil filter
- Top Tec MTF 5100, a low-viscosity gearbox oil especially suited for the new manual transmissions by BMW, Ford and Volkswagen
LIQUI MOLY will showcase three new additives:
- Truck Series, a range of five additives for motor oil, gasoline and diesel, developed to restore original performance in pickup trucks
- The Hybrid Additive, which addresses typical problems in hybrid vehicles
- Speed Tec Gasoline, which is designed to improve combustion in the engine and deliver higher performance, particularly in the part-load range
LIQUI MOLY’s U.S. sales are booming. In the first six months of the year, sales were up over 40 percent compared to the first half of 2017, according to the company. LIQUI MOLY has made massive investments in the U.S. market, more than doubling its personnel there over the last two years.
“We will further expand our range in North America, so that we become here what we have already long been in our domestic market of Germany: a full-range retailer for automotive chemicals,” Zelger said.
AAPEX runs from Oct. 30 through Nov. 1 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas. LIQUI MOLY will be at booth No. 33021.
The SEMA Show takes place from Oct. 30 through Nov. 1 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. LIQUI MOLY will be in the Performance Pavilion at booth No. 51017.