JUPITER, Fla. — Multi Parts has announced the introduction of the SPARK2015 Guiding Lights. This group of 18 professionals will be volunteering time during arguably the busiest days of the year, to allow students to shadow them throughout their time at SPARK2015 and within the AAPEX show.
The Guiding Lights are partnering with Multi Parts as part of this year’s SPARK Initiative, now in its second year. Developed and completely underwritten by Multi Parts, SPARK2015 plays host to 10 students, each of whom will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to the AAPEX show being held Nov. 3-5 at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas. Essentially, SPARK2015 is a three-day industry immersion symposium taking place within the AAPEX show. The SPARK Initiative was developed to introduce the next generation of aftermarket professionals to the industry at its largest, single event.
The following aftermarket professionals are volunteering this year as SPARK2015 Guiding Lights:
- Brian Altenberger, global product line director – fuel handling, Delphi Product & Service Solutions
- Brian Cruickshank, director, University of the Aftermarket Northwood University
- Tom Fritsche, director of product management, Beck/Arnley
- Martin Gold, president, Gold n’ Brown Consulting
- Scott Howat, director of product and marketing, Gates North American Aftermarket
- Ted Hughes, manager- marketing, MAHLE Aftermarket Inc.
- Rich Jolivet, vice president global sourcing and product management, Autopart International
- Mike Kim, manager, product management, GMB North America
- Kevin McCloskey, merchandising and customer satisfaction, Interamerican Motor Corp.
- Jon Owens, MAAP, vice president of market development, AutoMD.com
- Luke Perkowski, director, marketing and product management, ATP Automotive
- Jim Phillips, vice president of global sourcing and product program management, WORLDPAC
- Lisa Rodriguez, marketing manager, CTA Acoustics Inc.
- Ryan Smith, sales and marketing coordinator, Cloyes Gear and Products Inc.
- Vic Tarasik, owner, Vic’s Precision Automotive
- Nikos Theologou, regional marketing director, Valeo North America Inc.
- Brian Wheeler, corporate communications manager, Dayco Products
- Jason Winchester, director of innovation and new product development, CARDONE Industries