National Pronto Association has awarded eight Auto Service Center scholarships.
The following students will receive scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year:
- Mariana Armstrong of Gainesville, Florida
- Emily Blaettner of Boerne, Texas
- Robert Blaettner of Boerne, Texas
- Anna Christians of Sheldon, Iowa
- Giovanni Colatruglio of Warren, New Jersey
- Matthew Matuska of George, Iowa
- Ashley Stamboulain of Robbinsville, New Jersey
- Jonah Stevenson of Huntsville, Alabama
The annual Pronto scholarship program is funded by National Pronto Association and its warehouse distributor members and is administered by the University of the Aftermarket Foundation. Sons, daughters and employees of any active Pronto Auto Service Center currently purchasing from a Pronto member are eligible for consideration. Candidates must be attending a two or four-year accredited college, an ASE/NATEF certified post-secondary automotive/heavy duty/collision technician training program or any licensed and accredited vocational school.
“National Pronto Association is honored to award scholarships to these outstanding young men and women,” said Bill Maggs, president and CEO of National Pronto Association. “These scholarships demonstrate our commitment to help provide educational opportunities to the next generation of our members’ employees and families.”
To apply for future scholarship opportunities, visit www.automotivescholarships.com. Each application will be considered for every scholarship where the application meets the qualifications.