READING, Pa. — EnerSys is making a powerful statement at the 2015 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show. EnerSys will be featuring a new series of products and its full line of ODYSSEY batteries, as well as celebrity appearances and newly customized vehicles in ODYSSEY Battery booth No. 24875. The SEMA show will take place Nov. 3-6 in the Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nev.
“ODYSSEY batteries continue to gain respect among today’s top professional drivers as well as driving enthusiasts who rely on their superior power and performance,” said Alan Kohler, ODYSSEY battery marketing manager at EnerSys. “This year, we’re pleased to give SEMA visitors the industry’s first look at our latest product innovations. Plus, they’ll have the opportunity to meet some of their favorite drivers and see two unique custom cars featuring ODYSSEY batteries.”
This year’s SEMA attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the state-of-the-art technology behind the new ODYSSEY battery brand products being unveiled at the show, the company says. The new products are designed to complement the ODYSSEY battery line and to enhance the superior power and performance of ODYSSEY batteries.
EnerSys also will be showcasing its ODYSSEY Performance Series and higher capacity Extreme Series Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries. Engineered with Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology, ODYSSEY batteries deliver enormous cranking power, deep reserve capacity and longer service life compared to conventional batteries. EnerSys representatives will be on hand to help visitors understand the superior performance features of each battery series.
The following celebrities will be signing autographs at the ODYSSEY battery SEMA booth No. 24875:
Tuesday, Nov. 3, 10-11 a.m.
- Tanner Foust, U.S. Rallycross, X Game and Formula Drift champion
Tuesday, Nov. 3, 1:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Rutledge Wood, NBC Sports reporter, co-host of the History Channel’s “Top Gear” and “Lost in Transmission” programs and official brand ambassador and celebrity spokesman for EnerSys and ODYSSEY batteries
Wednesday, Nov. 4, 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- “The King” Richard Petty, NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee
Thursday, Nov. 5, 11:15 a.m.-noon
- Joey Logano, Team Penske’s driver of the No. 22 Ford Fusion, ranked No. 2 in the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series standings
Thursday, Nov. 5, 3:15 p.m.-4:15 p.m.
- “The General” Brian Deegan, most decorated motocross rider in the competition’s history
Two custom vehicles — featuring ODYSSEY batteries — also will be on display:
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK, built by retired National Guardsman and Rockstar Performance Garage owner Nicolas Ashby
- 2000 Dodge Dakota R/T, built by retired Marine Joshua Brack
For more information on EnerSys and its full line of products, systems and support, visit www.enersys.com.