Building on the Motorcraft and Ford Parts heritage, Omnicraft is now introducing competitively priced master cylinders for non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles. The new master cylinders are created from 100 percent new components for long life and are now available.
“These new Omnicraft master cylinders come with the quality and reliability customers have come to expect from Ford,” said Drew Laird, Ford North America Brakes Manager. “That’s why we ensure all assemblies are 100 percent pressure tested for optimal operation.”
Technicians will find the new master cylinders reliable and designed for trouble-free installation. Omnicraft master cylinders are internally lubed to enhance shelf life, the company says.
Omnicraft Master Cylinder features:
- 100 percent new internal and external components
- Micro-polished bore finish helps with reliable operation to prevent fluid bypass or pressure loss
- Reservoirs included (as required)
- Bleeder kits and mounting hardware included for quick, easy installation
- Cast iron units treated with corrosion-resistant coating, helping to enhance a long rust-free life
- Aluminum cylinders feature a hard anodic finish to help with corrosion resistance
- Performance-tested EPDM seals help enhance heat tolerance and elasticity
- Rubber components meet SAE specifications for leak-free operation up to 1,000 psi
- Engineered to withstand extreme temperatures from -40°F to 250°F
- All assemblies are 100 percent pressure tested to help ensure optimal operation
The Omnicraft Advantage:
- Competitively priced
- Available for non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles
- Convenient one-stop availability from Ford Motor Company
- Approved and backed by Ford Motor Company
- Backed by Limited Lifetime Warranty with unlimited mileage, labor included and no commercial exceptions*
The list of available parts from Omnicraft is projected to grow to 8,000 for even more customer convenience.