that this investment provides to the employees and their companies, as well as the entire aftermarket industry.
The 2012 winners, designated by aftermarket category, are:
● Manufacturer (Large): The Timken Co., Canton, Ohio
● Manufacturer (Mid-Size): Gold
Eagle Co., Chicago, Ill.
● Warehouse Distributor: Automotive Parts Headquarters, St. Cloud, Minn.
● Jobber (Education/Training of Employees of Company Owned Stores): Crow-Burlingame Co.,
Little Rock, Ark.
● Retail: VIP-Parts, Tires & Service, Lewiston, Maine
● Repair Shop: Gustafson’s Auto Clinic, Inc./Tirecraft, Athabasca,
“It is inspiring to discover how forward-thinking aftermarket companies are empowering their people through the adoption of education programs and by encouraging participation in continuous learning opportunities,” said AAIA Education Committee Chairman Mike Mohler of National Pronto Association. “Join us in applauding the efforts of this year’s Head of the Class winners.”