AAPEX 2021 presented Best Booth Awards to exhibiting companies during a ceremony on Wednesday, Nov. 3, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
Best in Show awards were presented to ITEKT, Booth A2579 (10X10 or Linear), and BG Products, Booth A4633, (Peninsula or Island).
Winners also were announced in the following categories:
- Best 10X10 – ITEKT, Booth A2579, for nice branding, lighting and use of color; good product display and video; fun flooring.
- Best Linear – Partstech, Booth A31030, for light, bright, modern, good use of technology; engaged staff.
- Best Small Peninsula – Sontian, Booth A1257, for light, bright, good signage, good product display; QR codes for social media.
- Best Small Island – Lesjofors, Booth A3271, for “Eva” (a robot) who opened a car trunk to demo product; incorporated product into booth furnishings; good giveaways.
- Best Large Island – BG Products, Booth A4633, for cool electrical 3-D model car that showed how the product was used in vehicles; interactive demos; super helpful staff.
This year’s judges were Kimberly Hardcastle-Geddes, president, mdg; and Kimberly Bottom, senior account director, Feathr.
To select the winners, judges toured the show floor and evaluated booths based on: creative attention-grabbing techniques; effective visual communications; effective staffing practices; smart exhibit access and attendee navigation; and engaging and informative presentations and demonstrations.
Bill Hanvey, president and CEO of the Auto Care Association, and Paul McCarthy, president and CEO of AASA, presented the awards.