GRAND BLANC, Mich. – ACDelco has introduced a new Associated Warehouse Program (AWP) for qualified non-ACDelco direct, independent auto parts warehouse distributors.
The new program, effective Jan. 2, is designed to help independent auto parts warehouse distributors grow their businesses, increase profitability and improve efficiency by selling ACDelco parts to the independent aftermarket.
Program benefits include:
* Line expansion benefits (LEEP), including a 5 percent discount
* Incentive and Opportunity reports
* Salesperson and Professional Service Center rewards on eSmart reported eligible aftermarket sales
* Drop ship product program (minimum order required)
* Direct account-provided benefits including product discounts, product programs, terms and battery marketer program
AWP applicants must be:
* Sponsored by an ACDelco direct account within the Direct Accounts APR
* Stock and feature five ACDelco lead product lines
* Commit to achieve minimum average monthly purchases
* Provide ACDelco sales data via eSmart, prominently display ACDelco signage
* Maintain adequate delivery fleet
Participants in the former Alliance Jobber/Warehouse Alliance Jobber programs must re-enroll in the new Associated Warehouse Program. Other terms and conditions apply. For more information, consult your ACDelco Market Area Manager or call (810) 606-2893.