The Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN), a community of the Auto Care Association, announced the recipients of its ACPN Content Excellence Awards at the virtual 2020 Knowledge Exchange Conference.
The annual awards recognize the best examples of electronic cataloging, product content and business-to-business systems in the vehicle aftermarket.
Catalogs, content and systems are judged on a variety of criteria, including compliance with the Auto Care Association’s content exchange standards ACES and PIES; best practices; readability; technical accuracy; innovation; interactivity; user experience; and quality of content.
The ACPN Content Excellence Awards have three categories:
- ACES & PIES Data
- CCPN Installer’s Choice (new for 2020)
The 2020 ACPN Content Excellence Award winners are:
- Gold: Spectra Premium Industries – Spectra Premium e-catalog
- Silver: Brembo North America – Brembo parts
- Bronze: Standard Motor Products – Standard brand e-catalog
ACES & PIES Data
- Large (More than 250,000 Applications): Delphi – Delphi brand products
- Medium (50,000 to 250,000 Applications): CARDONE Industries – CARDONE reman unloaded calipers
- Small (10,000 to 50,000 Applications): CARDONE Industries – CARDONE Ultra calipers
CCPN Installer’s Choice Award
- Gold: Parts Authority – IMC Web Warehouse 2.0
- Silver: PartsTech Inc. – www.partstech.com
- Bronze: WHI Solutions – NextPart