BETHESDA, Md. — The Auto Care Association elected its new officers and board of directors for 2016-2017. This board is effective as of July 1, 2016.
The Auto Care Association’s elected officers of the Executive Committee are:
- Chairman, Michael Klein, Las Colinas Investments, LLC
- Vice Chairman, Mark Finestone, AutoZone, Inc.
- Treasurer, Todd Hack, The Gates Corp.
- Secretary, Cal Wilkins, tascosalesreps
- Vice President, Scott LeProhon, NAPA
- Vice President, John Washbish, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, Inc.
- Vice President, Jim Dykstra, Dytech Auto Group
- Vice President, Bill Maggs, National PRONTO Association
- Past Chairman, Rick Jago, Jago and Associates
Five new individuals were elected to the Auto Care Association Board of Directors, including:
- Guy Andrysick, Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Brad Kraft, Hopkins Manufacturing Corp.
- Steve Bearden, H.B. International Marketing Services, Inc.
- Donna Wagner, Northwood University
- JR Bishop, Federated Auto Parts
Continuing board members are:
- Jeff Darby, Dorman Products
- Mike Fitzgerald, Innova Electronics Corp.
- Frank Frederick, Schrader International
- Marty Gold, Gold N’ Brown Consulting
- Eugene Han, O’Reilly Auto Parts
- E. Fletcher Lord, Replacement Parts, Inc.
- Roger McCollum, N.A.Williams
- Josh Meyer, Robert Bosch, LLC
- Sherri Rains, Technical Chemical Co.
- Don Reimondo, HDA Truck Pride
- Randall Ward, Automotive Aftermarket Association Southeast
- Scott Webb, Pilot Automotive
About the Auto Care Association
Based in Bethesda, Md., the Auto Care Association has nearly 3,000 member companies that represent some 150,000 independent automotive businesses that manufacture, distribute and sell motor vehicle parts, accessories, tools, equipment, materials and supplies, and perform vehicle service and repair. Visit www.autocare.org.