3D Beta, a Beta Utensili Spa Group company, recently announced the immediate availability of the C50S three-drawer service tool cart manufactured in Italy.
Developed from customer feedback, the cart reveals Beta Tools’ commitment to deliver the latest product, the company noted.
“Our new C50S tool cart is adaptable for many industrial and automotive applications,” said Randy Booth, general manager at Beta Tools USA. “It is brilliantly designed with an assortment of optional features.”
Unique features and benefits include:
- Thermoplastic worktop handles the demands around the shop.
- Three drawers (23¼” x 143/8” x 2¾”) on ball bearing slides for easy opening and closing.
- Drawer capacity of 33 pounds is evenly distributed.
- Unit is key-locking to secure tools.
- Side-mounted nine-piece screwdriver holder and two built-in bottle holders
- Large lower shelf protected by a PVC, oil-resistant rubber mat.
- Static load capacity of 880 pounds
- Optional items include a folding side shelf, 5000MS a paper roll holder, 2400S-R/PC and a rear-mounted pegboard tool panel.
All three C50S colors – orange, grey and red – are in stock and ready to ship throughout the United States.
For more information: call 717-449-5044 or visit the 3D Beta website.