BROADVIEW, Ill. – Robert Bosch LLC introduces a new Bosch Heavy Duty Battery product line.
The new line of batteries was developed to withstand the extreme conditions that are unique to heavy duty vehicles, including extended idling and severe temperatures. To meet the specific needs of commercial vehicle owners and fleet operators, the Bosch Heavy Duty Battery line includes the Bosch T6 Battery with AGM (absorbent glass mat) technology, the Bosch T5 Dual Purpose Battery and the Bosch T4 Battery. These batteries provide coverage for over-the-road and local delivery trucks, fire-fighting vehicles, coaches and buses, and municipal vehicles.
Bosch T6 Batteries
Delivering the latest technology to meet the increased demands of today’s commercial vehicles, the Bosch T6 battery with AGM technology offers a dependable power source for a large number of applications.
Absorbent glass mat technology is among the newest innovations in battery design and construction. It incorporates special microfiber glass mats that absorb battery acid to protect the battery plates. The plates and glass mats are tightly arranged with an optimal level of compression to ensure premium performance and reinforced durability.
Benefits of the Bosch T6 include:
- Very long service life and doubled deep-cycle resistance compared to conventional batteries
- Better vibration resistance
- Superior performance under extreme climates
- Excellent charge acceptance and starting power for vehicles with the highest electronic demands
- Maintenance-free operation
- Two-year free replacement warranty
Bosch T5 Dual Purpose and T4 Batteries
With substantial power reserves and full frame technology, the Bosch T5 and T4 Heavy Duty Batteries deliver optimum current flow and ensure a long service life.
Both batteries feature faster re-charging capabilities compared to conventional batteries, flushed tops for minimized risk of acid leakage, maintenance-free operation, and an 18-month free replacement warranty.
Benefits of the T5 Dual Purpose Battery include:
- Extended service life and deep-cycle resistance compared to conventional batteries
- Very high starting power: reliable starting even after extended idle times
- Dual purpose functionality that provides reliable power supply for all electronic demand, even with the engine shut off
Benefits of the Bosch T4 Battery include:
- Long service life and improved deep-cycle resistance compared to conventional batteries
- High starting power: reliable starting even after extended idle times
For more information on the entire line of Bosch Heavy Duty Batteries, visit https://www.boschautoparts.com/en/commercial/commercial-batteries.