The 2017 Australian Auto Aftermarket Awards program is now open for entries in sections rewarding excellence and innovation. The awards are organized by Expo host, the Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association (AAAA).
AAAA Executive Director Stuart Charity said these are the only awards of their type in Australia. “Our aim is to acknowledge organizations and individuals who set the benchmark for industry performance,” said Stuart Charity.
“Judged by a panel of experienced industry experts, the winners will be recognized at prestige awards functions attended by 1000 industry peers on 6 April 2017 at Crown Palladium. Winners will be announced at the Innovation Awards Breakfast and the Excellence Awards Banquet that evening.
“Australian Auto Aftermarket Award winners join an elite group of organizations and individuals and will enjoy wide recognition across the industry as the best in class”, said Stuart Charity.
The categories for 2017 are:
Australian Auto Aftermarket Excellence Awards:
- Outstanding Service to Industry
- Kim Aunger Young Achiever Award
- Terry Mahoney Excellence In Marketing Under $10 million annual turnover
- Terry Mahoney Excellence in Marketing Over $10 Million annual turnover
- Excellence in Manufacturing Under $10 Million annual turnover
- Excellence In Manufacturing Over $10 Million annual turnover
- Excellence in Export Award
Australian Auto Aftermarket Innovation Awards:
Only two entries per company per category will be accepted in the following Most Innovative categories:
- Employee Engagement Program
- Community Impact Program
- Marketing Campaign
- Trade/E-Commerce Solution
- New Packaging
- New Aftermarket Products – separate sections for Parts, Accessories, Performance Products, 4WD Products, Chemical (Additives, Lubricants and Car Care), Electrical (including Mobile electronics), and Tools and Equipment.
Entries are due February 10, 2017.
Entries are invited from organizations and employees of organizations who are members of the AAAA.
Companies not exhibiting at the Expo can enter the product awards program for a fee ($500 per 2 product award entries). There is no entry fee for Expo exhibitors.
To enter, you simply select the category you wish to enter and complete your submission online by going to www.aftermarketawards.com.au.