DENSO Investing In Pricol Subsidiary To Produce Instrument Clusters In India

DENSO Investing In Pricol Subsidiary To Produce Instrument Clusters In India

Company also donates funds for China earthquake relief.

KARIYA, Japan ― In an effort to grow its instrument cluster business in India, DENSO Corp. has acquired shares of Pricol Components Limited, a subsidiary of Pricol Limited, which designs, manufactures and sells instrument clusters for passenger vehicles.
 
Pricol is one of the leading automotive suppliers of instrumental clusters and oil pumps in India and DENSO has been a longtime partner to the company, mainly in the field of instrumental cluster business.
 
DENSO completed the investment transaction on April 23, and now holds 51 percent ownership and Pricol holds the remaining 49 percent. The business will be renamed DENSO Pricol India Limited later this year. DENSO sold all of its shares of Pricol upon investing in Pricol Components.
 
Pricol Components began manufacturing instrument clusters for passenger vehicles on April 22, in a section of Pricol’s two plants located in Coimbatore and Manesar, Haryana, India, with production equipment obtained from Pricol.
 
DENSO produces automotive instrument clusters in nine countries and regions across the globe. DENSO recently announced it will begin producing instrument cluster in Poland in August.
 
DENSO Donates Funds for China Earthquake Relief
In other news, DENSO today announced that DENSO Group companies are donating 1,000,000 Chinese yuan (approximately $161,000) to aid in the recovery and rebuilding efforts following the recent earthquake in Sichuan province, China.

You May Also Like

AACF Applications Increase 90 Percent in Wake of Wildfires

The Camp Fire destroyed 14,000 residences, displaced thousands and left more than 80 dead and hundreds missing.

wildfire, Camp Fire

In November, applications for Automotive Aftermarket Charitable Foundation (AACF) aid increased 90 percent in the wake of the unprecedented wildfires in California.

“AACF is working hard to get checks mailed to qualified applicants within three days,” said executive director, Joel Ayres. “In addition to heartbreaking applications from fire victims, we’re also aiding those affected by recent hurricanes.”

Purolator Launches Summer Mail-in Rebate Promotion for Air Filters

The promotion will run through Aug. 31 for all Purolator air and cabin air filters.

Epicor To Demonstrate Augmented Reality eCatalog At AAPEX In Las Vegas

This “Catalog of the Future” enables users to perform inspections, visualize parts and labor information and order replacement components from the service bay, the company says.

Continental Expands Popular Asian, European And Domestic Coverage For VDO Brushless HVAC Motors

The company has added more than 30 new SKUs to its VDO Brushless HVAC Motors line, expanding the company’s coverage to include Audi, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, Infiniti, Lexus, and Toyota automobiles and light trucks for model years 2011-’17.

OttoFran And Vast-Auto Family Hold 2017 Annual Convention

The Vast-Auto and OttoFran marketing and sales team held various workshops during which the latest market information, the new banners programs, marketing campaigns and the action plan for 2017-2018 were presented.

Other Posts

Streamlight Introduces Rechargeable KeyMate USB Flashlight

With an off/off button for constant operation, the KeyMate USB has three modes: high (35 lumens); low (16); and strobe (flashes at high lumen level). Featuring LED technology for extreme brightness, the light provides a run time of one hour on high and two hours in both the low and strobe modes.

All-New Ford Expedition Redefines Full-Size SUVs with Adaptable Interior, Smart Technology for Every Occupant

DALLAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–For today’s active families, Ford introduces the all-new Expedition – the smartest, most capable and most adaptable Expedition ever – with technology to keep every passenger connected, more power for drivers, and more expected towing capability than any other full-size SUV. Related Articles – Coil Conversion Kit For 2001-’05 Audi A6 And Audi allroad

Coil Conversion Kit For 2001-’05 Audi A6 And Audi allroad Quattro

For ride quality, the kit includes new custom-valved, application-specific shock absorbers. The Audi front coil spring assemblies include new upper mounts, Arnott says.

TRICO Wins 2016 Subaru Of America Supplier Excellence Award

Subaru of America, the major automobile manufacturing division of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. Of Japan, implements an annual supplier rating program to monitor and improve the supplier base in order to maintain the highest quality of products and service.