The Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG), an Auto Care Association community made up of more than 1,500 under-40 industry professionals, is accepting registrations for its fourth annual YANG Leadership Conference.
The conference will take place May 10-11 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa in Bonita Springs, Florida.
The YANG Leadership Conference occurs in conjunction with the annual Auto Care Association Spring Leadership Days event, and will feature two half-days of face-to-face networking, learning and professional development. Conference attendees will learn about the state of the auto care industry, managing work-life balance, inspiring self-confidence, approaching problems creatively, finding long-term success in the industry and more.
Speakers at this year’s conference will include:
- Bill Hanvey, president and CEO, Auto Care Association
- Mark Finestone, executive vice president, merchandising, marketing and supply chain, AutoZone
- Jeff Koviak, vice president and general manager, North American aftermarket, Tenneco
- Bryan Falchuk, best-selling author, speaker and life coach
- Stacy Nadeau, professional speaker and coach
- Todd Allen, partner, Lindsey & Allen
- Jim Merle and Scott Shriber, group publishers, Babcox Media
YANG members who register for the conference before Feb. 28 will receive an early-bird discount of $100 off the member price.