- Gates Corp. has announced the release of 221 new part numbers across several categories of its OE-quality automotive aftermarket products.
- New Electric Heater Control Valves –Gates has added Electric Heater Control Valves to its already comprehensive heating and cooling product line and is now offering OE exact and application-specific designs. This release includes 12 parts for import vehicles, including BMW, Audi and Jaguar. These valves are made of high-quality resins and corrosion-resistant metal and undergo rigorous testing and inspections, according to Gates.
- Expansion to the Power Steering Assemblies line –Gates has added 32 new pressure assemblies and 16 new return assemblies to its already robust line of assemblies. These assemblies come with everything needed for a complete repair, are tested to ensure a proper fit and exceed SAE J2050 performance requirements.
- Expansion to the Emission Ventilation Hose and Pressure Regulator program –Gates has added 16 new parts, serving as a superior resource for problematic ventilation hoses on popular applications, many of which are only available from the dealer. Gates says its emission products effectively restore the emission system to proper operation and performance. All parts are constructed from high-quality materials for durability and maximum service life, the company says.
- Thirty-eight New Coolant Hoses added –These additions include 11 molded hose upper and lower hoses (including seven import hoses), six small diameter hoses, four molded silicone hoses for heavy truck applications and 15 new branched hoses covering 3.5 million Ford and GM trucks, as well as almost 1 million import applications.
“Gates is committed to offering the most comprehensive aftermarket product lines for both import and domestic vehicles,” said Todd Hack, vice president automotive aftermarket. “We’ve dedicated ourselves to continuous product innovation and line expansion in order to consistently meet customer and market needs.”
For more detailed information about new and existing Gates automotive aftermarket products, visit Gates.com/automotive.