GMB has added more than 60 exclusive water pump products this year that cover more than 18 million new applications VIO.
“Through market analysis and ongoing conversations with our business partners, GMB continues to add much-needed water pump coverage to our product line,” says Sarah Porter, marketing manager at GMB. “While many water pump manufacturers wait several years to offer coverage, we frequently begin development of parts once first available by the OEM.”
GMB has added exclusive coverage to fit popular applications, including:
- 2016-2013 Cadillac ATS, CT6, and CTS
- 2016-2013 Chevrolet Colorado, Impala, Malibu, Malibu Limited, Silverado 1500, Suburban and Tahoe
- 2016-2014 Ford Fusion
- 2016-2014 GMC Sierra 1500, Yukon, and Yukon XL
- 2015-2013 Honda Accord
- 2015-2011 Hyundai Elantra, Elantra Coupe, and Elantra GT
- 2015-2012 Kia Forte, Forte Koup, and Soul
- 2016-2011 Nissan Juke, and Sentra
“Finding products is easy to do at GMB.net,” Porter says. “Our online catalog allows you to search by year-make-model-engine, VIN, or part number. We have thousands of parts available – covering more than 100 million vehicles that were produced 2010 or later – so it’s important to make sure finding a part is an easy process.”
GMB has been producing water pumps since 1943. Our water pumps are performance tested to ensure quality and safety for our customers, and GMB has produced products for major OEMs including Chrysler, GM, Hyundai, Kia, Renault and VAG.