Integrated Supply Network (ISN) will hold its Tool Dealer Expo from June 27-29 in Orlando, Florida.
The show will feature exclusive cash-back deals, business and product training and new-product launches, according to ISN.
The new “PBE Pit Stop” will make its debut, while the Sporting Goods Alley returns, back by popular demand.
“ISN invites tool distributors to energize their business with education, profit with spectacular savings and have a chance to win cars, ATV’s, cash and much more,” ISN said in a news release.
The event will take place at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort, which boasts onsite restaurants, several pool areas, an Arnold Palmer-designed golf course and close proximity to Orlando’s famous theme parks.
Keynote Speaker Added
ISN has added a keynote address to the event. Eric Papp, author of “Leadership By Choice,” will cover leadership and business topics during his presentation at 2 p.m. on Friday, June 29. In his address, titled “Accelerate Growth: How to Have Your Best Year Ever,” Papp will share proven strategies to help increase on-the-job performance.
At 11 a.m. on June 29, Papp will offer a second session focused on productivity in the sales process. There will be second chances to catch both topics on Saturday.
The expo hours have changed this year. Attendees can arrive early for training, starting at 2 p.m. on Thursday, June 27. Other changes include:
- Friday – The show floor opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 6 p.m.
- Saturday – The show opens at 9 a.m. and closes at 5 p.m.
- Saturday – The farewell vent will begin at 6 p.m.
“Customers asked for more time on the show floor and we are happy to provide that this year with an earlier start on Friday,” ISN said.
More than 170 manufacturers partner with ISN to host the expo.
“They bring in their best trainers for you to attend any of our 40-plus training forums on topics like diagnostics, marketing, sales and business development to help you grow your business,” ISN explained. “They launch new products seen for the first time at this event, giving you a competitive advantage in the marketplace. They also sponsor incredible prizes you have a chance to win. Participating vendors will be offering cash-bach and ‘nuclear deals’ to help you put your best foot forward out in the market.”
Attendees also can enjoy the complimentary spa, which will offer massages, manicures, hair and makeup services.
This year’s event offers a chance to win valuable prizes, including:
- A 2019 Jeep Wrangler and 2019 Ford Mustang, courtesy of Gearwrench
- A 2019 Dodge Challenger, courtesy of JPW Industries
- A 2018 Polaris Sportsman, courtesy of Chicago Pneumatic
- A2019 Polaris Ace 500, courtesy of Microflex
- A $10,000 cash prize, courtesy of Lincoln/SKF
- A $5,000 cash prize, courtesy of Power Probe
- A trip for two to the Ultimate NASCAR Champion’s Week Experience in Nashville, courtesy of Ingersoll Rand
- A DX Series 72-inch Extreme power workstation hutch with bonus power-tool rack and 72-inch 17-drawer roller cabinet, blue with black drawer pulls, trim and handle, courtesy of Extreme
- Custom artwork designed by artists Franny Drummond and Ron “Flea” Fleenor, courtesy of Dynabrade and Sata
The event closes Saturday night with a farewell banquet for attendees.
Register now by contacting your ISN sales representative. All ISN customers and new customers are welcome.