Organizers of the 2019 Latin Auto Parts Expo have announced the speakers for the July 18 educational sessions.
The sessions will feature:
- Víctor Manuel Cota Elorriaga, Americas operations director, Braking Group, Federal-Mogul Motorparts – “Brakes: World-Class Technology and Manufacturing”
- Guillermo Rosales Sarate, general director, AMDA (Mexican Association for Distributors of Automobiles) – “Environmental and Safety Legislation of the Latin Market”
- Adolfo Soto, Central America sales director, Gabriel Auto Parts – “The Importance of Shock Absorbers in Your Vehicle”
- Alejandro Calderón Bello, president, ARIDRA (National Association of Representatives, Importers and Distributors of Auto Parts and Accessories for Automobiles in Mexico) – “Mexican Automotive Market”
- Fernando Murguia Izaguirre, managing director Mexico & regional sales director Central America, TecAlliance de México – “E-commerce and the Future of Auto Parts Sales in Latin America”
- Ronald Rivera, CEO, RR World Trade – “Aftermarket Development in Latin America”
Scheduled for July 17-19, the Latin Auto Parts Expo will take place in the Atlapa Convention Center in Panama. To register or for more information on becoming an exhibitor or attendee, visit www.latinpartsexpo.com, email [email protected] or call +1 786-293-5186.