Mevotech announced the introduction of 154 new part numbers.
Focusing on continually providing engineered solutions for the professional technician, the new part numbers cover a wide range of domestic and import passenger vehicles, trucks and SUVs up to 2021.
The release expands both the premium Supreme and ultra-engineered TTX programs, with additional control arms, ball joints, inner and outer tie rod ends, stabilizer bar links and wheel hub assemblies. These parts feature X-Factor design and material upgrades for higher durability and a longer service life, according to the company.
Additionally, professional technicians now have access to more replacement bushing options for control arms, steering knuckles and stabilizer bars.
Highlights from the release include:
2021-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Mevotech Supreme Front Upper Control Arms (L/R)
- Greaseable self-lubricating sintered bearings replace the OE-style for increased durability.
- Forged control arm body has an enhanced profile and recesses filled-in for improved assembly strength.
- Anti-corrosion coated hardware, including frame bolts, are in the box for a quick and complete install.
2020-2018 Toyota Camry and 2021-2019 Lexus ES300H Supreme Front Lower Control Arms (L/R)
- Greasable self-lubricating sintered bearings replace OE-style plastic for increased durability.
- Pre-fitted ball joint and hardware compared to the bare OE control arm provides increased value and quicker installation.
- Improved boot design seals against contaminant ingress.
2021-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500, 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe and 2021 GMC Yukon XL and 2021 Cadillac Escalade/ESV TTX Tie Rod End
- Patented directional bearing technology in a directional housing ensures proper orientation and better load distribution.
- Greaseable self-lubricating sintered bearing means less wear
- Exclusive hex forging improves assembly strength.
- Patented locking dust boot shuts out contaminants.
- Repel-TEKT anti-corrosion coated hardware, including jam nut, makes installation quicker and easier.