Mevotech has announced major enhancements to its online catalog, PartsOnline.Mevotech.com.
The catalog’s new format gives the aftermarket customer easy access to information and images for Mevotech suspension and chassis parts, according to the company.
Mevotech says the redesigned website features a fresh, new user-friendly layout and vastly improved search capabilities. It also boasts several functionality enhancements to make the identification of parts and fitment more efficient:
- Robust search by year/make/model, VIN, license plate, Mevotech part number or interchange/competitor number
- Vehicle application data, features and specs, including product upgrades and LaborSaver enhancements
- High-resolution pictures with zoom capability and 360-degree rotating images
- Filter search results by part type, vehicle position and Mevotech brand
- Save frequently searched vehicles and parts to a list of favorites
- Links to supporting marketing materials, including videos and brochures
- Optimized mobile experience for quick vehicle look-ups and detailed product information
“Our redesigned online catalog has something for everyone in the automotive aftermarket space,” said Catherine Chen, director of digital marketing for Mevotech. “From the comprehensive part-specific information to the buyer’s guide and everything in between, PartsOnline is the source for reliable product data for everyone from warehouse distributors and jobbers to the technicians who install the parts.”
Future developments to the online catalog are planned in 2018, the company adds. Functionality will be enhanced to make it easier for aftermarket customers to find the parts and details they need.