Milwaukee Tool recently introduced the M18 FUEL 1/2-inch Ext. Anvil controlled-torque impact wrench w/ ONE-KEY.
Delivering controlled torque output for fastening and up to 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque, the new wrench allows technicians to perform faster tire service without the hassle of pneumatic hoses, compressors and torque sticks, according to the company.
In addition, four customizable modes prevent over-tightening by delivering unique fastening torque outputs for tire service on vehicles such as sedans, light trucks and box trucks.
As with all M18 FUEL products, the new tool features three the POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence Hardware and Software.
Through ONE-KEY, users can customize, track and manage this tool. This includes access to four customizable Drive Control modes. All modes are pre-set with full power reverse, delivering up to 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque:
- Mode 1 – This mode is specifically designed for cars, delivering a target torque range of 40-75 ft-lbs.
- Mode 2 – This mode is for trucks and SUVs, delivering a target torque range of 75 – 150 ft-lbs.
- Mode 3 – This mode is for larger equipment such as box trucks and trailers, delivering a target torque range up to 450 ft-lbs.
- Mode 4 – This mode delivers full power in forward.
M18 FUEL 1/2″ Ext. Anvil Controlled Torque Impact Wrench w/ ONE-KEY Kit (2769-22)
- RPM: 0-1,800
- IPM: 0-2,400
- Nut Busting Torque: Up to 1,100 ft-lbs
- Fastening Torque: Up to 750 ft-lbs
- Tool Length (w/ battery): 10.1”
- Tool Weight (w/ battery): 7.4 lbs
- Anvil Type: 1/2″ Extended Square w/ Friction Ring
- ONE-KEY Enabled: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Years
Includes M18 FUEL 1/2″ Ext. Anvil Controlled Torque Impact Wrench w/ ONE-KEY, (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Packs, M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger and Transport Bag.
*Also available as a bare tool (2769-20).
For additional information, visit www.milwaukeetool.com.