MOOG continues to increase the number of potential repair opportunities available to the market, with the latest being an increase in the availability of applications for its complete knuckle assembly. The expanded range now offers 24 parts for 27 applications, including coverage for:
- 5/14/2011-2013 Ford Transit Connect (LK013, left front; LK014, right front)
- 2001-2012 Ford Escape, 2007-2011 Mercury Mariner and 2001-2011 Mazda Tribute (LK015, left front; LK016, right front)
- 1992-2001 Toyota Camry 4-cyl. (LK019, left front; LK020, right front)
- 1992-2001 Toyota Camry V6 (LK021, left front; LK022, right front)
- 2006-2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 2004-2009 Lexus RX330/RX350, 2006-2008 Lexus RX400/RX400H (LK023, left front; LK024, right front)
- 2001-2007 Toyota Highlander V6 (LK025, left front; LK026, right front)
- 2001-2007 Toyota Highlander 4-cyl. (LK027, left front; LK028, right front)
MOOG premium-quality complete knuckle assemblies dramatically simplify bearing replacement and save time on many popular late-model passenger vehicle applications, and include all the premium components pre-assembled for a complete repair: MOOG knuckle and backing plate with corrosion-resistant E-coat; MOOG wheel hub; National bearing; axle nut; and lock ring.
By relying on this comprehensive, bolt-on solution, service providers can save time and eliminate the need for special tools or a press, resulting in an easier installation. “Every month, MOOG continues to expand its product line to offer technicians the best possible, time-saving, innovative solutions to cover their customers’ vehicle repair needs,” said Christine Tower, director, product management and business development, global wheel end, Federal-Mogul Motorparts. “With the complete knuckle assemblies, we have developed a product that not only saves technicians valuable installation time, but also eases the bearing replacement process on an expanded variety of vehicles.”
To learn more about this innovative MOOG solution, please log on to www.MOOGParts.com, and/or contact your MOOG supplier. Updates also can be found by searching for MOOG Parts on Facebook, and following MOOG on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/MOOGparts and Instagram at www.Instagram.com/MOOGparts.