RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. – The Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium (GAAS) Scholarship Fund has announced the winners of the 2015 MPS scholarship awards.
Three students received $1,000 awards:
• Christopher Olivarri of San Antonio, Texas
• Maria Olivarri of San Antonio, Texas
• Janice Poon of Elk Grove, Calif.
Four students received $500 awards:
• Raymond Davis of Manning, S.C.
• Dailyn Finnicum of Havre, Mont.
• Arturo Rodriguez of Midland, Mich.
• Tyler Washington of New Albany, Ohio
“The scholarship fund has become part of our company’s DNA,” said MPS President Brian Cohn. “We are focused on ensuring our industry benefits from the best talent possible. Anything that we can do to help these young men and women realize their education goals is another step to realizing their career goals. The industry and companies like MPS are the ultimate winners.”
For more information on the GAAS scholarships program, visit www.AutomotiveScholarships.com.