BROADVIEW, Ill. – Bosch has just introduced the new Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads, targeted to general repair shops that service a variety of makes and models. According to the company, the new Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads are perfectly suited for the ‘everyday driver’ who is looking for the best performance and value.
“At Bosch, our emphasis has always been on delivering quality and reliable performance,” said Jonathon Teesdale, product manager, aftermarket braking products for Robert Bosch LLC. “To that end, we utilize the same rigorous testing and engineering procedures with Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads as we do with our premium braking line, ensuring optimal performance and excellent value.”
Features of Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads include:
• Comprehensive coverage of domestic, Asian and European vehicles
• Advanced platform-specific friction formulas (NAO-Ceramic and Semi-Metallic) best suited for a particular application
• OE-style multi-layer shims for enhanced noise-dampening and quiet operation
• Rust-prevention coating for improved durability
• Slots and chamfers to match the OE design
• Synthetic grease, to help reduce resistance on all contact points, is included in all applications
• Top 200 part numbers are available with hardware kits, which include pieces that help bring the system back to original operating condition.
Packaged in a blue box familiar to automotive technicians across the world, Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads cover vehicles from 1956 through the current model year. With 997 SKUs for North America (United States and Canada), Bosch Disc Brake Pads provide more than 95 percent vehicles in operation (VIO) coverage.
“Most important, this new line of Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads helps repair shop owners and technicians offer their customers options and flexibility in making the right choice for their vehicle,” said Teesdale. “This is especially vital in North America where one out of every three vehicles on the road utilizes Bosch brake components.”
For more information, visit www.boschautoparts.com/brakes.