PHILADELPHIA – CARDONE has announced availability of several new products including new accelerator pedal sensors and air suspension products.
Details of the new part number expansion include:
Accelerator Pedal Sensors, Available Now –
· 8 SKUs for Ford, GM, Nissan
· Aggressive SKU expansion throughout 2015
· Stand-alone sensors available where possible to maximize inventory space and minimizing cost
· 100 percent computer-tested for linearity and correlation to ensure units are restored to O.E. performance
· Installation hardware included
Air Suspension Springs & Struts, Available Now –
· 15 Springs and 9 Strut SKUs covering the most failure-prone applications
· Extensive rubber and performance testing ensures units are strong enough to withstand harsh temperatures and road conditions.
· Endurance tested to last longer than 2 million cycles per international industry standards
Air Suspension Compressors, Available April 2015
· 5 SKUs for Ford, Lincoln, Cadillac and Mercedes-Benz
· Planned SKU expansion throughout 2015
· Extensive performance testing on every unit, including inflation time, electrical current and solenoid operation, ensures reliable, consistent performance
· Air Dryers included at no extra cost for hassle-free installation. Many other suppliers sell them separately
Find detailed application information on the CARDONE WebCat at www.cardone.com.