WARREN, Mich. – OTC has released its newest diagnostic software update for the Evolve and Encore, Bravo 2.10, featuring major updates that include new coverage for multiple European, domestic and Asian brands.
All brands and coverage updates are included with an active OTC diagnostics subscription.
The Bravo 2.10 software update includes:
- New coverage for Volkswagen, Audi and Mercedes, which allows technicians to service more vehicles they see in their shops every day
- Time-stamped DTC scan report enhancements to easily save, print and email reports in seconds – critical for pre-and post-scanning as recommended by multiple OEM’s for body collision repair
- Both mechanical and body shops can benefit from having pre-post scans done, ensuring their customers’ vehicles are repaired properly
- Clear all codes in all modules in one step
- Expanded TPMS coverage for GM, Chrysler, Jeep, Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi and Subaru
- Datastream updates for Volkswagen and Audi vehicles to display in standard mode, making it easier to read, diagnose and fix faster
- New brake pad replacement tests for various OEMs
- Ford high-demand tests including MAF sensor contamination, high-pressure fuel system and low-pressure fuel leakdown
More information on the latest Bravo 2.10 software update release can be found at www.OTCTools.com/releasenotes.
All Encore and Evolve owners can download the latest update now and take advantage of the new vehicle coverage and tests. Technicians with expiring subscriptions must renew their subscriptions to keep their lifetime warranty active, receive future coverage updates and benefit from the Diagnostics for Life program. Technicians can renew directly on Encore or Evolve.
The Diagnostics for Life program applies to existing and future purchasers of the Encore and Evolve. To qualify for Diagnostics for Life, technicians must maintain an active, uninterrupted diagnostics subscription with OTC.