Eleven Pep Boys locations in Puerto Rico will reopen on select days, in response to the government order allowing certain essential businesses to resume operations.
The stores will begin reopening this week to service essential personnel only. Nine of the 11 locations will offer both automotive parts and service, while two of the locations will offer parts only, according to the company.
The locations listed below will be open on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
- Pep Boys Aguadilla
- Pep Boys Caguas
- Pep Boys Campo Rico
- Pep Boys Fajardo
- Pep Boys Ponce
- Pep Boys San German
- Pep Boys San Juan
- Pep Boys S. Bayamon
- Pep Boys Trujillo Alto
- Pep Boys Santurce (parts only)
- Pep Boys South Caguas (parts only)
Pep Boys, part of the Icahn Automotive Group, said it remains committed the health and safety customers and employees, and will be taking the following steps:
- Service appointments must be scheduled in advance at www.PepBoys.com and customers should wait for a confirmation call. Pep Boys also will use its touchless drop-off, extra-mile care and cleaning, and mobile pay services.
- Curbside drop-off and pick-up will be available for all parts orders.
- Only one customer will be allowed inside each location at a time.
“All Pep Boys locations will continue to minimize health risks by performing additional cleanings and sanitizations and asking employees and customers to use personal protective equipment and maintain a safe social distance at all times,” the company added in a news release.