Today’s high-demand engines are designed to use synthetic oil that requires a filter specifically developed for the latest advances in oil technology.
PTC’s synthetic oil filters integrate the latest filtration technology for synthetic oil blends to help extend oil-change intervals, reduce engine friction and increase the engine lifespan, according to the company.
Synthetic-blend filter media provides engine protection for up to 10,000 miles specifically when used with synthetic oil.
Key benefits include:
- Synthetic filter media filters out even the smallest particles (> 20 microns per ISO 4548-12)
- Spring-activated relief valve
- Form-rolled thread for easy installation
- Heavy-gauge steel reduces installation deformation.
- AEM gasket (ethylene acrylic elastomers) for extreme temperature conditions from minus 40 F to over 300 F
- Silicone anti-drain-back valve helps protect the engine during startups.
Visit ptcauto.com or call 800-626-8333 for more information.