Raybestos has expanded its Element3 brake-caliper line with the addition of new part numbers, covering more than 13 million vehicles in operation (VIO).
Additions to the Element3 caliper line include coverage for the following popular late-model truck and SUV applications:
- Toyota – Tundra 2015-2018; Sequoia 2015-2018
- Ford – Expedition 2010-2017; Expedition EL 2015-2016; F-150 2010-2011 – F-150 2015-2017; F-350 Super Duty 2013-2016; F-450 Super Duty 2013-2014
- Lincoln Navigator 2009-2017
- Chevrolet – Silverado 2500 HD 2011-2019; Silverado 3500 HD 2011-2019; Suburban 2016-2019
- GMC – Sierra 2500 HD 2011-2019; Sierra 3500 HD 2011-2019
- Nissan – NV1500 2018; NV2500 2018; 3500 2018; Titan XD 2018
“With 100% new components, no core return and lower warranty rates, Raybestos Element3 brake calipers provide hassle-free installation and optimal performance,” Brake Parts Inc (BPI) said in a news release. “Designed and manufactured to strict Raybestos engineering specifications and safety requirements, these ultra-premium calipers offer original-equipment precision at a fraction of the cost of OE.”
The aluminum or zinc-plated castings provide superior corrosion prevention, and meet (ASTM B117) 96-hour salt-spray corrosion-resistance test standards, according to BPI.
Ideal for high-VIO and problem applications, the line includes plated brackets, where required.