On Tuesday, June 28, Rematec will host a free webinar on opportunities for the remanufacturing industry in China.
Remanufacturing experts will share the latest trends, developments and policies on the Chinese remanufacturing market. Attendees will learn from the experience of leading remanufacturing companies and OEMs on what it means to do business in China.
China is the largest automotive market worldwide. However, the Chinese remanufacturing industry is still very young.
Recently, the Chinese government announced new policies for the remanufacturing industry. The government decided to liberalize the bonded remanufacturing of key auto parts such as automobile engines. This creates great opportunities for the international remanufacturing industry to do business and share their knowledge and experience.
Moderated by Rajiv Ramchandra, founder of Re:CREATe, the webinar will feature a number of distinguished panelists, including:
- Xie Jianjun – Secretary general of CPRA, who will share what the new Chinese policy means for the remanufacturing industry.
- Clemens Ortgies – Manager sales & service of YC Europe GmbHm and board member APRA Europe AISBL.
- Julia Ma – Head of key account management in the department Circular Economy Solutions at Encory.
- Mike Yu – Strategic advisor to Nexus Automotive and general manager of iRM eCommerce based in Shanghai.
- Huang Zhiyong – General manager of Guangzhou Huadu Worldwide Automatic Transmission Co. Ltd.
Based upon their experience, the panelists will share the do’s and don’ts of doing business in the Chinese remanufacturing industry, and will offer advice on how to start.
To register, visit the Rematec website.