NEW YORK, N.Y. – Standard Motor Products Inc. (SMP) has introduced a new Standard brand website. The redesigned site, www.standardbrand.com, was built with responsive architecture and a parallax-scrolling design.
SMP says the all-new interface provides an engaging user experience as it delivers meaningful brand content on any device, whether it’s a desktop, smartphone or tablet. In addition to the new website launch, Standard’s award-winning eCatalog also was recently redesigned from the ground-up.
“Our new Standard website is focused on providing our customers with added features and benefits, such as our improved eCatalog and TPMS microsite,” said Phil Hutchens, vice president engine management marketing, SMP. “We built a website that informs and educates our customers with meaningful, rich content.”
The redesigned website features include:
· eCat Widget – convenient eCatalog search portal right on the homepage
· Multilingual Versions – available in English, Spanish and French
· New eCatalog – redesigned with easy-to-use interface, fast search returns and expanded rich content
· TPMS Microsite – features updated TPMS material including product story, OE-matching program, new QWIK-SENSOR information, TPMS tools and a TPMS-specific eCatalog
· Technician Training – provides information on Standard’s technician training with elements such as the PTS On-Demand calendar, seminar syllabus, video training and motorist essentials
· Digital Resource Library – PDF-based resource library of more than 100 product information documents