NEW YORK, N.Y. – Standard Motor Products (SMP) has introduced a new and improved Standard eCatalog, featuring a redesigned interface and new search and filter tools. An integral component of the company’s new Standard brand website, the eCatalog utilizes responsive architecture and is mobile-optimized so it performs equally as well on the desktop, tablet and mobile phone.
“Our new eCatalog is designed to make our customers’ jobs easier,” said Phil Hutchens, vice president engine management marketing, SMP. “We believe we’re providing our customers with the most advanced online catalog tool in the industry. Whether working on a desktop or their mobile device, customers can quickly find the information that they are looking for.”
Standard says its award-winning eCatalog delivers content in one easy-to-access catalog screen and features an eCat Widget that provides a convenient eCatalog search portal right on the home page.
New features of the Standard eCatalog include:
* Multiple search options in one easy-to-use interface
* Extra-fast returns on all searches
* All results and expanded rich content delivered in one easy-to-read screen, with multiple-view images, installation instruction, product videos, product features and benefits, live-link related parts, part specifications and a buyer’s guide
* Keyword and part number search with autofill feature
* Sort keyword search results by best match, brand, alphabetically,
POP code and more
* Filter search results by attribute type, value, part type and more
* View searches and results on the history tab
* Add items to a saved list to print out an order for the parts
* Check your fit utility ensures a correct application fit