The Automotive Parts Services Group (The Group) honored top suppliers at a special awards luncheon at The Group’s annual Membership Conference and Expo in Grapevine, Texas.
The awards recognized exceptional support in key categories of importance to the membership of The Group, and a top award of Outstanding Vendor of the Year award also was presented. Members of Federated Auto Parts and The Pronto Network cast votes to determine the top supplier in each category and the results were as follows:
- Outstanding Vendor of the Year – Standard Motor Products
- Sales Support Vendor of the Year – DRiV
- Marketing Excellence Vendor of the Year – KYB Americas Corp.
- Excellence in Education & Training Vendor of the Year – Dorman
- Service Level Excellence Vendor of the Year – Standard Motor Products
- Catalog & Product Data Excellence Vendor of the Year – Bosch
“After two years, it is wonderful to meet face-to-face with members, vendors and associates. This year’s conference is extra special as we welcome the Parts Plus and Auto Pride members in addition to Pronto and Federated,” said Larry Pavey, CEO of the Automotive Parts Services Group. “While we appreciate the opportunity to work with all of our supplier partners, we believe it is important to recognize those who go above and beyond. We congratulate this year’s honorees and thank them for their exceptional support and partnership.”
Nearly 1,000 members, vendors and associates of The Group are in attendance at this week’s conference and expo. Attendees are participating in general sessions, informational meetings and networking events, as well as taking part in one-on-one sessions and a vendor expo featuring more than 150 booths.