In the spirit of celebration and collaboration, the Automotive Parts Services Group (The Group) recognized its top vendor partners during a special awards ceremony held at The Group’s annual membership conference and expo in National Harbor, Maryland.
The awards recognized exceptional support in key categories of importance to the membership of The Group, and the highest award of Outstanding Vendor of the Year also was presented. Members of Federated Auto Parts and The Pronto Network cast votes to determine the top supplier in each category and the results were as follows:
- Outstanding Vendor of the Year – Standard Motor Products
- Sales Support Vendor of the Year – Bosch
- Marketing Excellence Vendor of the Year – Dorman Products
- Excellence in Education & Training Vendor of the Year – DRiV
- Service Level Excellence Vendor of the Year – BBB Industries
- Catalog & Product Data Excellence Vendor of the Year – Gates
“This was our first-ever meeting of the Federated Alliance and The Pronto Network and it was a very productive week of working together and setting our agenda for the next year,” said Larry Pavey, CEO of The Group. “At The Group, we value our relationships with all of our supplier partners, and we feel it’s crucial to acknowledge those who exceed expectations. We extend our congratulations to this year’s award winners and express our gratitude for their outstanding support and partnership.”
More than 1,000 members, vendors and associates of The Group attended thge conference and expo. Attendees participated in general sessions, informational meetings and networking events, as well as participating in one-on-one sessions and a vendor expo featuring more than 150 booths.