TrakMotive recently introduced 83 new CV-axle numbers, all in stock and ready to ship.
With the latest offering, TrakMotive now has 2,288 SKUs, according to the company.
New numbers cover more than 4 million applications, including:
- 36 domestic applications
- 11 European applications
- 33 Japanese applications
- Three Korean applications
All axles are ABS-consolidated and assembled with the correct ABS tone ring. Other features include:
- Precision-rolled spindles and threads
- Heat-treated and precision-machined solid steel center shafts
- Heat-treated, machine-ground cages, races and bearings
- High-strength spring steel retaining clamps
- All-new dust rings and guards
Assembled with high-quality neoprene dust boots and stainless-steel boot clamps, the units include all attached hardware and grease.
For more information, contact your local TrakMotive sales representative or visit the TrakMotive website.