- Valeo is presenting Valeo Cruise4U, its partially automated vehicle, giving attendees the chance to experience hands-free driving in real traffic conditions on board its demonstrator.
- Valeo Mobius 2, which combines several innovations on the dashboard, allows motorists to switch smoothly from automated to manual driving mode in complete safety, while offering a host of new services for drivers to use when the car is driving itself.
- In a U.S. first, Valeo is presenting its new Sightstream camera system designed to replace conventional rearview mirrors. CES attendees will be able to test the technology in a specially equipped prototype that will operate in real traffic conditions.
- Remote Clean4U: Making its US premiere, this revolutionary system enables users to remotely defrost and clean their windshield via a smartphone application, thanks to two functions: Defrosting, which automatically defrosts a windshield in less than 90 seconds, and Debugging, which washes away insects stuck to the windshield in record time.
- In a world first at this year’s CES, Valeo is presenting its smart anti-glare glasses solution. Les Lunettes by Valeo are connected, technology-packed glasses that improve driver visibility day and night by reducing glare from different sources. The result is a safer, more comfortable driving experience.
The group’s nearly 11,000 engineers, based throughout the world, are constantly innovating to improve existing technologies as well as inventing new products that anticipate motorists’ future needs and driving behaviors worldwide, the company says.
Valeo innovations are presented in two areas:
- The booth: CES Central Plaza CP 24
- The outdoor demonstration area: CES Gold Lot Circuit