The Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA) will present a webinar on telematics at 10 a.m. on Feb. 18.
The webinar, “Telematics and the Aftermarket,” will explore telematics and its future impacts on the aftermarket based on lessons learned in fleet management.
- Kabirdas Sathyanarayana, research director, automotive & transport, at Frost & Sullivan
- Kumar Saha, research director at Frost & Sullivan
- Sandeep Kar, chief strategy officer, Fleet Complete
- Brian Daugherty, chief technology officer, MEMA
- Chris Gardner, senior vice president, AASA
The webinar is the latest installment in a series presented by AASA and Frost & Sullivan. To register, click here.