Executives from Robert Bosch, Standard Motor Products and Gold Eagle Co. will lead the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association’s (AASA) board of governors in 2019.
Enrico Manuele, regional president, Automotive Aftermarket North America for Robert Bosch, and Eric Sills, president and CEO of Standard Motor Products, will serve as 2019 first and second vice chairmen, respectively, of the AASA’s board of governors.
Marc Blackman, CEO of Gold Eagle Co., has been selected for a second one-year term as AASA chairman for 2019.
The board also welcomed the following new members of the board of governors for 2019. Each will serve three-year terms:
- Jason Best, senior vice president, Aftermarket, Spectra Premium Industries
- Chris Pruitt, president and CEO, East Penn Manufacturing
- Bruce Ronning, group vice president and general manager, Americas Aftermarket, Tenneco
- Eric Steinbecher, president, Automotive Aftermarket – Americas, Schaeffler Group USA
“We are pleased that Marc will continue his leadership as AASA chairman in 2019 and look forward to gaining insights from our newest board members as we work to advance the business interests of our supplier members and the aftermarket industry as a whole,” said Bill Long, AASA president and chief operating officer. “We also thank outgoing board members Tim Corcoran, Jens Schueler and Keith Wilson for their support of AASA and the industry,” he added.
The following supplier executives continue to serve on the 2019 AASA board of governors:
- Alex Ashmore, senior vice president, Aftermarket, Delphi Products & Service Solutions
- Mike Carr, vice president and president, North America, Axalta Coating Systems
- Rick Jamieson, president and CEO, ABS Friction
- Rafaat Kureshi, vice president international business and supplier development, Spectrum Brands, Global Auto Care
- Howard Laster, head of Independent Aftermarket North America, Business Unit Commercial Vehicles and Aftermarket, Continental
- David Peace, president and CEO, Airtex Products and ASC Industries
- Jack Ramsey, senior vice president, North America Aftermarket, Gates Corp.
President and COO Bill Long also serves on the AASA board of governors.