TROY, Mich. – Delphi Product & Service Solutions (DPSS) has announced the launch of its new global website, delphiautoparts.com.
The new site is designed to provide DPSS customers and their customers with a comprehensive, one-stop digital resource to find the technical service and repair information they need for more efficient vehicle service and repairs.
“Because of the increasing complexity of vehicle systems, it’s important for Delphi’s aftermarket customers to have immediate access to the latest technical information,” said Philippe Desnos, president, DPSS. “Launching delphiautoparts.com reinforces this commitment by providing a reliable resource for our technicians and customers to access essential information at any time, from anywhere, all from a single access point.”
Delphiautoparts.com uses responsive design, which adjusts to fit on any screen, ensuring optimal navigation and functionality, regardless of whether users are visiting the site from a laptop, tablet or smartphone. The site also provides visitors with “My Toolbox,” customizable library that users can set up, personalize, store and organize content they find useful.
Highlights of the new website include:
· More than 50 instructional videos
· More than 900 technical articles, tech tips and best practices
· Content available in multiple languages, including Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
· ‘Ask Us’ forum where technicians can ask and receive expert advice from Delphi ASE-certified technicians
· Delphi parts, equipment and software information
· Regional product catalogs for easy part look-up
· Press and media center for the latest Delphi and industry news
· Intuitive design optimized for multiple devices
· Search function for easy navigation
Go to delphiautoparts.com to learn more.