ATLANTA – To better inform consumers and enable them to make the right maintenance decisions for their vehicles, Mighty Auto Parts said it has started production of a series of educational animated videos.
Each video runs approximately two minutes or less and features concise, clear explanations of key vehicle services and how the consumer benefits from having them performed, according to the company.
The first eight Mighty educational animated videos have been produced and can be found on the Mighty Auto Parts YouTube Channel.
The first eight video titles are:
- What Type Of Oil Do I Need?
- Should I Follow The Manufacturer’s Maintenance Schedule?
- Why Should I Service My Fuel System?
- How Often Should I Change My Oil?
- How Do Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems Work?
- Do I Need To Have My Battery Maintained?
- Should I Have My Transmission Serviced?
- Do I Need To Have My Cooling System Serviced?