“We offer a wide range of OE-type and aftermarket spark plugs for most makes and models on the road today,” said Frank Cisek, senior manager of Aftermarket Sales. “Each is designed to meet DENSO’s high standards of quality, reliability and value our customers know and trust.”
Available online and in print, the expanded catalog features seven new OE-type spark plugs that provide additional coverage for many brand new vehicles, as well as older models. The latest update also includes 2,000 additional applications for another 1.6 million cars and trucks.
A global leader in spark plug and ignition technology, DENSO has leveraged its partnerships with automakers to ensure reliable ignition performance of its spark plugs under a wide range of driving conditions. Manufacturers include Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, GM, Mitsubishi, Mazda and others. DENSO’s spark plug product lines are:
- Iridium TT – DENSO’s latest Twin-Tip spark plug that combines the power and torque of a high performance spark plug and original equipment long life durability, bringing you superior performance and fuel economy over 100,000 miles.
- Platinum TT – Cutting-edge Twin-Tip Technology design using Platinum and Titanium, customized for today’s value-minded and fuel economy sensitive customer.
- U-Groove – A patented design that enables complete combustion by allowing the spark to fill the gap created by the U-shaped ground electrode.
- Double Platinum – Features OE Manufacturer grade platinum on both the center and ground electrodes for sustained performance over 60,000 miles.
- Iridium Long Life – Using a new 360-degree laser welding process and patented iridium alloy, the Iridium Long Life is unsurpassed in ignitability and spark plug life.
- Iridium Power – Featuring the world’s smallest center electrode of 0.4mm that withstands temperatures over 4,000 degrees Fahrenheit, these plugs deliver maximum spark energy to improve performance during acceleration for high performance and powersports applications.
- Iridium Racing – Designed for the elite racer, this spark plug is engineered to be reliable under the most extreme loads, maximizing track time and minimizing downtime.
DENSO’s convenient website makes it easy to find the right replacement spark plug by make, model, model year, engine or original equipment part number. For more information, visit www.densott.com.