COLMAR, Pa. — Dorman Products has announced its January 2015 New Product Idea contest winners.
Dorman congratulates the following winners:
· Don Q. from Langhorne, Pa., Dorman’s Counterperson of the month, for suggesting the idea for what became part number 924-388, an Odometer Gear Kit for Ford 1986-2003 and Mercury 1986-2001.
· Tad B. from Port Huron, Mich., Dorman’s Technician of the month, for suggesting the idea for part number 601-004, an Occupancy Detection Sensor for Lexus 2005-’13, Scion 2006-’13, Toyota 2003-’13.
Qualifying* service technicians and counter people submitting a new product idea via DormanProducts.com are eligible to win. It is that easy. Dorman’s New Product Development Team will review all ideas, whether they were submitted recently or in the past, and will determine the monthly winners. Each new product idea counts and those submitting multiple ideas earn multiple chances to win.
Winners are awarded:
· Service Technician New Idea of the Month: $100 VISA gift card
· Counterperson New idea of the Month: $100 VISA gift card
· Contest winners also will earn a spotlight on themselves and their businesses on Dorman’s Facebook page
· All individual contest winners will be entered into Dorman’s annual Grand-Prize Contest drawn in December for a chance to win a $500 VISA gift card.
*Complete contest details available at http://www.dormanproducts.com.